Monday, April 20, 2009

The Fellowship

Thefellowshipofthering.jpg

 
Romans 6:11 (AMP)
Even so consider yourselves also dead to sin and your relation to it broken, but alive to God [living in unbroken fellowship with Him] in Christ Jesus.

Fellowship - companionship,companionability, sociability, comradeship, camaraderie, friendship,mutual support; togetherness,

I'd like to keep this one simple.  One of the most foundational and fulfilling parts of christianity is fellowship with God.  The more time I fellowship with God, the more I love Him and appreciate Him. 

Another beautiful thing about fellowship, is when you fellowship with fellow believers, God can use them to encourage you and lift you up.  So inadvertently, while fellowship-ping with my friends, I ended up fellowship-ping with God too.

Isn't God Great!!!!!!! 

My prayer to day is this:
That God bless those who I enjoyed fellowship with tonight.  That they stay warm and they continualy see new sides of God.



P.S. Jackie & Jesse, Ya'll are awesome!  Love Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment